Caramelized Bacon Twists Recipe
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Dip bacon strips in sugar mixture; twist.
- Place on a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. Serve; or cool and freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Caramelized Bacon Twists(4)
Sort By :
The flavor on these was good, but they never got crisp, even after 25 minutes in the oven. They were just floppy and sticky and greasy. Next time I will make them on a broiler pan and see if that helps. Maybe it was the brand of bacon, I got it from Costco.
This just wasn't a hit. Seemed like too much seasoning for the bacon.
Easy fast and delicious! I made them as part of a "breakfast for dinner" menu for a dinner group, and everyone gobbled them up!
I'm a bacon lover and really enjoyed these bacon twists. They disappeared as fast as I could make them.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >