- edges with a fork to seal or, if desired, pinch edges to seal and
- Transfer to greased baking sheets. Prick tops of pastry with a fork.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire
- For topping, mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush pies with melted butter;
- sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature. If
- desired, top with ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 hand pie equals 369 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.