Caramel Yogurt Sundaes
These are a perfect way to end a delicious meal on a hot summer evening. As Marlene says, “They’re spoon-licking good!” Marlene Kroll — Chicago, Illinois
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar;
- cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Add
- cream; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat;
- stir in vanilla. Serve warm over yogurt. Cover and refrigerate any
- leftover sauce. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons caramel sauce (calculated without frozen yogurt) equals 173 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.