Caramel Vanilla Martinis Recipe
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- 2. Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 256 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Caramel Vanilla Martinis
"This drink is actually nice and smooth. Therefore, be careful drinking it, ha! Excellent drink."