Caramel Vanilla Martinis Recipe
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- 2. Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 256 calories, 4g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Caramel Vanilla Martinis
"This drink is actually nice and smooth. Therefore, be careful drinking it, ha! Excellent drink."