Caramel Vanilla Martinis
We came up with this rich and delicious after-dinner drink, which has a chocolate swirl inside the glass, adding a festive touch.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the
- Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation
- forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses
- if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without chocolate syrup) equals 256 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.