Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Pie
“This delicious pie is easy to make and so pretty,” writes Diane Lombardo of New Castle, Pennsylvania. It comes together in under 30 minutes and since you can make it in advance, it’s ideal for entertaining.
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and
- sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up
- the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-8
- minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups of frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half
- of the toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Layer with
- remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel topping. Cover and freeze 8
- hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 304 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.