Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Pie
This delicious pie is easy to make and so pretty. It comes together in under 30 minutes and since you can make it in advance, it’s ideal for entertaining. --Diane Lombardo, New Castle, Pennsylvania
10 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white
- and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie
- plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or
- until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of
- toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat with the remaining
- yogurt, toffee and caramel. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or
- overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 244 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.