- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups of frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of the toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Layer with remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Pie
Sort By :
"Don't call it an ice cream pie when it is really yogurt."
"My teen-age son said this was definitely the best dessert I've ever made, and I make a lot of them."
"I made this pie for dessert when we had friends over for dinner. It was beautiful and tasted yummy!!!MsRenit"
"This looks yummy. I want to try making it. I will use a prepared chocolate crust, however."