- in toffee bits; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate. Beat in eggs, sugar and
- vanilla; gradually beat in flour.
- Spread half of brownie batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Drop caramel batter by spoonfuls onto brownie batter; swirl to
- combine. Drop remaining brownie batter on top.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 355 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.