- 3/4 cup crushed gingersnaps (about 14 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of prepared bowl. In a large bowl, beat ice cream and chopped candy bars until blended; spoon into crust. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Trim edge of crust even with ice cream if necessary. Invert onto a serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Drizzle with caramel topping. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Toffee Bombe
Sort By :
I doubled the recipe so it would fit in my 2 quart Pyrex glass bowl. I used Heath toffee bits instead of the candy bars because I had an open bag of bits home. Great treat for the summer!
this was really good. next time I will make 2, so I can save one for later. it takes only a small piece.. really really good.. would not change a thing...