Caramel-Toffee Apple Dip
One of my dear friend's husband's who died of cancer loved this recipe. The outer circle of apples makes for a very festive, eye catching piece. I have never had anyone try this that doesn't absolutely love it and ask me every year to bring it to all fall social events. —Angie Hillman, Cottonwood, Arizona
17 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (12 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1-1/4 cups caramel apple dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Apple wedges
- Spread cream cheese into a serving dish. Layer with apple dip and
- sprinkle with toffee bits. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 4-1/4
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without apples) equals 233 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.