- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and coconut; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Press into a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ricotta until blended. Add sugar and flour and mix well. Combine cream and vanilla; gradually beat into cream cheese mixture. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Spread filling over crust. Drizzle with caramel topping; gently cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1-1/2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Swirl Cheesecake Dessert
Sort By :
Subtle flavor, lighter texture but yummy. Must let sit up over night.
This was fantastic! I made it for a friend at work and there wasn't one tiny morsel left. My only recommendation is if you want a really caramel-y flavor, either increase the amount of caramel OR omit it from the recipe & serve it on the side to top the cheesecake with.
The texture & taste was great! I will absolutely make it again. And use the cheesecake as a base to experiment with (like with fruit or chocolate swirl?!)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >