Caramel Sweet Rolls
Our family loves sweet rolls. This is my favorite recipe because it calls for a tube of ready-made breadstick dough, so it's so easy. The sweet rolls take just minutes to assemble but taste like you spent hours making them.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream until sugar is
- dissolved. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle
- with walnuts.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not
- separate). Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Reroll,
- starting with a short end. Cut into six slices. Place cut side down
- in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1
- minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 310 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.