- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream until sugar is dissolved. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not separate). Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Reroll, starting with a short end. Cut into six slices. Place cut side down in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Sweet Rolls
Sort By :
"Love these! I make one pan with nuts and one without. So quick and easy. (5 stars - but for some reason my stars aren't always there. Hmmm.)"
"This is a fantastic, fast and super easy recipe to make. Made them and took them to work. Everybody loved them and wanted the recipe. I used pecans instead of walnuts. Try this, you won't regret it."