- the flour, cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill while preparing toppings.
- In a small saucepan, melt caramels with cream over medium heat,
- stirring constantly. In another saucepan, melt chocolate chips and
- butter with cream over low heat, stirring until smooth. Drizzle
- caramel and chocolate toppings over cheesecake. Refrigerate
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with whipped cream
- and pecans if desired. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 442 calories, 30 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.