Caramel Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe
- 18 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 1. Using a serrated knife, cut six ladyfingers in half widthwise. In a shallow bowl, combine maple syrup and bourbon. Dip six whole ladyfingers and six halves into mixture; arrange in a single layer in an 8-in. square dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat 1/2 cup cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and salt; fold in whipped cream. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and remaining cream until thickened.
- 3. Spread half of pumpkin mixture over ladyfingers in the dish. Dip remaining ladyfingers; arrange over the top. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture and the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4. In a microwave, heat caramel sauce; stir in bourbon. Serve warm with tiramisu. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece with 4 teaspoons sauce equals 332 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Pumpkin Tiramisu
"First time making tiramisu and love how easy it is. The flavors in this recipe are wonderful and perfect for the holidays. It also froze well."
"Im not a bourbon fan, so substituted spiced rum. Delicious holiday take on tiramisu."
"I love pumpkin anything & this was wonderful. Served on Thanksgiving to rave reviews."
"A family member made this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner 2011. I am going to make it for Christmas dinner. It is fantastic! Thank you so much!"