- combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and salt; fold in whipped
- cream. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar
- and remaining cream until thickened.
- Spread half of pumpkin mixture over ladyfingers in pan. Dip remaining
- ladyfingers; arrange over the top. Top with remaining pumpkin
- mixture and the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8
- hours or overnight.
- In a microwave, heat caramel sauce; stir in bourbon. Serve warm with
- tiramisu. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 4 teaspoons sauce equals 513 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.