Caramel Pumpkin Tiramisu for Two Recipe
I'm not fond of traditional tiramisu, so I used pumpkin and bourbon in place of coffee and it's absolutely fabulous. I always make extra sauce and eat it over vanilla ice cream. It's so good, I can't leave it alone! —Mary Filipiak, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 6 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground ginger
- Dash salt
- 1-1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 1. Using a serrated knife, cut two ladyfingers in half. In a shallow bowl, combine syrup and bourbon. Dip two whole ladyfingers and two halves into mixture; arrange in a single layer in a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat 1/4 cup cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and salt; fold in whipped cream. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and remaining cream until thickened.
- 3. Spread half of pumpkin mixture over ladyfingers in pan. Dip remaining ladyfingers; arrange over the top. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture and the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4. In a microwave, heat caramel sauce; stir in bourbon. Serve warm with tiramisu. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 513 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Caramel Pumpkin Tiramisu for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC