- 18 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- Using a serrated knife, cut six ladyfingers in half widthwise. In a shallow bowl, combine maple syrup and bourbon. Dip six whole ladyfingers and six halves into mixture; arrange in a single layer in an 8-in. square dish.
- In a small bowl, beat 1/2 cup cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and salt; fold in whipped cream. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and remaining cream until thickened.
- Spread half of pumpkin mixture over ladyfingers in the dish. Dip remaining ladyfingers; arrange over the top. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture and the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a microwave, heat caramel sauce; stir in bourbon. Serve warm with tiramisu. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Pumpkin Tiramisu
Sort By :
"Im not a bourbon fan, so substituted spiced rum. Delicious holiday take on tiramisu."
"I love pumpkin anything & this was wonderful. Served on Thanksgiving to rave reviews."
"A family member made this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner 2011. I am going to make it for Christmas dinner. It is fantastic! Thank you so much!"