Caramel Pumpkin Dip
Served with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks or even apple slices, this cool, creamy dip from our home economists makes a special autumn snack.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Gradually add the pumpkin, caramel topping, sour cream,
- cinnamon and nutmeg, beating until smooth. Serve with vanilla wafers
- or graham cracker sticks. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 54 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.