Caramel Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Served with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks or even apple slices, this cool, creamy dip from our home economists makes a special autumn snack.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually add the pumpkin, caramel topping, sour cream, cinnamon and nutmeg, beating until smooth. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 54 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Pumpkin Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC