VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually add the pumpkin, caramel topping, sour cream, cinnamon and nutmeg, beating until smooth. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Caramel Pumpkin Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p146
Reviews forCaramel Pumpkin Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2010
"Made this for a costume party, got rave reviews & gave out several copies of this recipe. Will be making it again for our holiday party. FANTASTIC!!!!"