- Bake 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack
- 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- In a microwave, melt caramels with milk; stir until smooth. Remove
- rim from pan. Drizzle cheesecake with caramel mixture; sprinkle with
- pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 422 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.