- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook
- and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour into a
- well-greased 12x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with pecans.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12x15-in.
- rectangle. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush melted butter to within
- 1/2 in. of edges; sprinkle with sugar mixture. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12
- Place rolls, cut side up, in dish. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°. Bake 25-30 minutes. Immediately
- invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 398 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.