Caramel Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat lemon yogurt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- 1 to 2 tablespoons DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1. In a bowl, combine egg substitute and pineapple; mix well. Add the next seven ingredients and mix well. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. For sauce, combine caramel topping and pineapple juice in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat just until bubbly Cool slightly. Serve warm over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Caramel Pineapple Cake
"I'd like to make this but not using egg substitute. How many eggs should I use."
"I have made this several times and then lost track of the recipe. It is delicious. I used eggs rather than egg substitute. I am very happy to have found this recipe again and can hardly wait to eat it again!"