- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill until serving.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze pie for up to 1 month. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p11
Reviews for Caramel Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2010
"I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful."
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2010
"I made this recipe for a family dinner and it was a hit. I added extra coconut and pecans. The recipe was easy, but it takes longer to make than the 10 minutes listed."