Caramel Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill until serving.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze pie for up to 1 month. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 416 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 282mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Caramel Pie
"I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful."
"I made this recipe for a family dinner and it was a hit. I added extra coconut and pecans. The recipe was easy, but it takes longer to make than the 10 minutes listed."