Caramel Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill until serving.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze pie for up to 1 month. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: This is also a convenient recipe for serving a crowd. The recipe can be doubled as well as made ahead of time and stored in the freezer.
1 piece: 416 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 282mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Pie
"I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful."