Caramel Pie Recipe
I got the recipe for this sweet, fluffy dessert from my niece many years ago. Whenever this pie is served, it goes fast! You'll find yourself making this pleasing pie even when you do have time.—Ozela Haynes, Magnolia, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 416 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC