I got the recipe for this sweet, fluffy dessert from my niece many years ago. Whenever this pie is served, it goes fast! You'll find yourself making this pleasing pie even when you do have time.—Ozela Haynes, Magnolia, Arkansas
Recommended: Caramel Apple-Inspired Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill until serving.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze pie for up to 1 month. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p11
Reviews forCaramel Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2010
"I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful."