Caramel Pie Recipe
I got the recipe for this sweet, fluffy dessert from my niece many years ago. Whenever this pie is served, it goes fast! You'll find yourself making this pleasing pie even when you do have time.Ozela Haynes, Magnolia, Arkansas
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese and milk; fold in whipped topping. Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill or freeze until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p11
Reviews for Caramel Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2010
I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful.
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2010
I made this recipe for a family dinner and it was a hit. I added extra coconut and pecans. The recipe was easy, but it takes longer to make than the 10 minutes listed.