- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p11
Reviews for Caramel Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2010
I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful.
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2010
I made this recipe for a family dinner and it was a hit. I added extra coconut and pecans. The recipe was easy, but it takes longer to make than the 10 minutes listed.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Caramel Pie >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >