- 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread butter to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12
- Combine brown sugar and cream; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Place rolls cut side down over
- pecans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until well browned. Cool for 1
- minute before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bun equals 405 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.