- Turn the dough onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic,
- about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Combine the first three topping ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a
- boil, stirring occasionally. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pans. Sprinkle with pecans; set aside.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. Roll each into a 12-in. x 15-in.
- rectangle; spread with butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle
- over butter. Roll up dough from one long side; pinch seams and turn
- ends under. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Place 12 slices, cut side
- down, in each baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 1
- minute; invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 365 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.