Cool, creamy, salty, sweet, crunchy and nutty...what's there not to like?
- 8 pretzel crisps
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 teaspoons marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- Dip pretzel crisps into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Spread marshmallow creme over the bottom of each pretzel crisp. Spread 2 tablespoons ice cream over half of the pretzel crisps. Drizzle with ice cream topping and top with remaining pretzel crisps. Press pecans into sides. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p46
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review