Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Cool, creamy, salty, sweet, crunchy and nutty...what's there not to like?
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + freezing YIELD:4 servings
- 8 pretzel crisps
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 teaspoons marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 1. Dip pretzel crisps into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. Spread marshmallow creme over the bottom of each pretzel crisp. Spread 2 tablespoons ice cream over half of the pretzel crisps. Drizzle with ice cream topping and top with remaining pretzel crisps. Press pecans into sides. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ice cream sandwich equals 155 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC