Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Cool, creamy, salty, sweet, crunchy and nutty...what's there not to like?
- 8 pretzel crisps
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 teaspoons marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 1. Dip pretzel crisps into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. Spread marshmallow creme over the bottom of each pretzel crisp. Spread 2 tablespoons ice cream over half of the pretzel crisps. Drizzle with ice cream topping and top with remaining pretzel crisps. Press pecans into sides. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ice cream sandwich: 155 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC