Caramel Pecan Delight Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) pecan shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup caramel topping until smooth. In a small bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft set; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over the cooled crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set. Cut into squares; drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 408 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Delight
"I have made this many times and always get rave reviews. One of my favorite dessers"
"Made this recipe for bookclub - it was a BIG hit!"
"You must have screwed it up...this is a wonderful dessert!"
"My sister-in-law made this and it was AWESOME...you and the co-worker must have done something WRONG...this was FANTASTIC!!"
"A co-worker and I made this the same week end, both of us came back to work on Monday and said how disappointed we were with this recipe. This is not a good tasting dessert."