- 1 package (16 ounces) pecan shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup caramel topping until smooth. In a small bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft set; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over the cooled crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set. Cut into squares; drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Delight
Sort By :
"I have made this many times and always get rave reviews. One of my favorite dessers"
"Made this recipe for bookclub - it was a BIG hit!"
"You must have screwed it up...this is a wonderful dessert!"
"My sister-in-law made this and it was AWESOME...you and the co-worker must have done something WRONG...this was FANTASTIC!!"
"A co-worker and I made this the same week end, both of us came back to work on Monday and said how disappointed we were with this recipe. This is not a good tasting dessert."