Caramel Pecan Cookies
You’re sure to impress guests with these show-stopping treats. A golden sugar cookie is the base for an artful arrangement of creamy caramel, sweet milk chocolate and crunchy pecan halves.
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + standing
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 caramels
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 64 pecan halves
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt caramels and cream. Stir until smooth. Spoon
- onto the center of each cookie; arrange four pecan halves around
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spoon over
- caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 16 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 224 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.