Caramel Pecan Cookies Recipe
You’re sure to impress guests with these show-stopping treats. A golden sugar cookie is the base for an artful arrangement of creamy caramel, sweet milk chocolate and crunchy pecan halves.
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 caramels
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 64 pecan halves
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. In a microwave, melt caramels and cream. Stir until smooth. Spoon onto the center of each cookie; arrange four pecan halves around caramel.
- 3. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spoon over caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 16 cookies.
1 each: 224 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC