Caramel Pecan Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 caramels
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 64 pecan halves
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. In a microwave, melt caramels and cream. Stir until smooth. Spoon onto the center of each cookie; arrange four pecan halves around caramel.
- 3. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spoon over caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 16 cookies.
1 each: 224 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Cookies
"These cookies are easy to make and have been a key part of my Christmas cookie tray each year. They always get rave reviews."