You’re sure to impress guests with these show-stopping treats. A golden sugar cookie is the base for an artful arrangement of creamy caramel, sweet milk chocolate and crunchy pecan halves.
Recommended: Caramel Apple-Inspired Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 caramels
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 64 pecan halves
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt caramels and cream. Stir until smooth. Spoon onto the center of each cookie; arrange four pecan halves around caramel.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spoon over caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 16 cookies.
Originally published as Caramel Pecan Cookies in Quick Cooking November/December 2005 , p19
Reviews forCaramel Pecan Cookies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review