Caramel Pecan Cookies Recipe
You’re sure to impress guests with these show-stopping treats. A golden sugar cookie is the base for an artful arrangement of creamy caramel, sweet milk chocolate and crunchy pecan halves.
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 caramels
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 64 pecan halves
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt caramels and cream. Stir until smooth. Spoon onto the center of each cookie; arrange four pecan halves around caramel.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spoon over caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 16 cookies.
Originally published as Caramel Pecan Cookies in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p19
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Cookies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2009
These cookies are easy to make and have been a key part of my Christmas cookie tray each year. They always get rave reviews.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >