Caramel Pecan Clusters Recipe
- 30 Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 6 caramels
- 6 squares milk chocolate candy bar
- On a greased baking sheet, arrange pecans in six clusters of five pecans each. Place a caramel on each cluster. Bake at 300° for 4-5 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- Top each with a chocolate square. Bake 1 minute longer or until chocolate is melted. Spread the chocolate over caramel until smooth. Remove from pan to cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6 clusters.
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Clusters(8)
Sort By :
SUPER easy recipe. Our caramel wouldn't melt properly so before placing them on the pecans I had to soften them in the microwave then flatten them on the turtle before putting in the oven. My family wouldn't stop eating them. Thanks for a recipe we will use every Christmas!!!
Awesome and so easy! It took longer to unwrap and arrange than bake and eat! I did clusters of 3 pecan halves and half of a square of caramel. After that melted, I put a hershey's kiss in the center of the caramel and melted that for 1 more minute. Then I pushed another pecan half down onto the kiss to flatten it. Yummy!
These are great and so easy. I made 24 with the milk chocolate and 24 with dark chocolate and can not keep these around
I make abut 24 of these at a time. I also use dark chocolate in place of the milk chocolate. So good!
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Caramel Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Candy Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >