Caramel Pecan Clusters
I make lots of candies and I often add a few ingredients or leave some out. My great-nephew, Josh, is my taste-tester, and this recipe is among his favorites. It seems that my snack jar is always going on empty, but this gives me great joy. Marcille Groenke
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 30 pecan halves
- 6 caramels
- 6 squares milk chocolate candy bar
- On a greased baking sheet, arrange pecans in six clusters of five
- pecans each. Place a caramel on each cluster. Bake at 300° for
- 4-5 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- Top each with a chocolate square. Bake 1 minute longer or until
- chocolate is melted. Spread the chocolate over caramel until smooth.
- Remove from pan to cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6 clusters.