- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"i was very intimidated it was my first time making something from scratch I made it on Thanksgiving my whole family loved it and they were very disappointed on Christmas when I made something else it really is a hit and it's so easy to make and I bought all the ingredients to make it again"
"Excellent!! To the other reader that mentioned about the caramel layer on bottom when a cream cheese went down first. Mine ended up with a caramel layer on the bottom so, it must separate itself. It turned out looking exactly like the photo and tasted as good as it looked."
"Delicious pie. I don't really care for the standard pecan pie, but I really enjoyed this, as did my family and guests. I followed the recipe and no problems of any kind. Used graham cracker crust to save time. Excellent !"
"Question: does the pie separate into layers as it bakes? The. Pix shows a caramel layer on the bottom but the directions say put the cream cheese mixture in first."
"This is a favorite when I take it to Church dinners. I make it for 2 friends on their birthdays instead of cake."