- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"This is absolutely delicious! I made it last year for Thanksgiving, then again for Christmas! Looks like a new tradition is born! I make it with graham cracker crust."
"This is super delicious!"
"Made this awhile back, but forgot to rate. Easy dessert to make and came out looking just like the picture. It's very good but super rich!"
"Haven't made it yet but it looks so delicious!! And I just have to give it give stars because my husband loves pecan pie and I love cheese cake, so this just may be out new favorite! Thanks for the recipe."
"I hosted a pie party and this was th pie that I baked . It was so delishous everyone was asking for the recipe . To this day my friends still request this scrumptious pie ."