- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
"Very delicious and was a huge hit with the family."
"This is super delicious!"
"Made this awhile back, but forgot to rate. Easy dessert to make and came out looking just like the picture. It's very good but super rich!"
"Haven't made it yet but it looks so delicious!! And I just have to give it give stars because my husband loves pecan pie and I love cheese cake, so this just may be out new favorite! Thanks for the recipe."
"I hosted a pie party and this was th pie that I baked . It was so delishous everyone was asking for the recipe . To this day my friends still request this scrumptious pie ."
"Regarding Andrews89: If it was eggy & lumpy, it's possible your oven runs hotter than the dial; get an oven thermometer & check the temperature settings. It's also possible you didn't beat the cheesecake mixture long enough. Check out those things & try again.(Rating is not based on having tried recipe, I just wanted to give some advice!)"
"I've been making a pie like this since the 80's, except it's called Mystery Pecan Pie and has no caramel in it. It is delicious."
"very easy to make, looks like the picture, will make again"
"did everything just like the directions said I was extra careful to watch my time too as to not burn or over cook accidently but it just dint come out quite right the cheesecake part dint have that classic cheesecake velvety taste to it more eggy and lumpy not sure what I did wrong?"