- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"I've been making a pie like this since the 80's, except it's called Mystery Pecan Pie and has no caramel in it. It is delicious."
"very easy to make, looks like the picture, will make again"
"did everything just like the directions said I was extra careful to watch my time too as to not burn or over cook accidently but it just dint come out quite right the cheesecake part dint have that classic cheesecake velvety taste to it more eggy and lumpy not sure what I did wrong?"
"i was very intimidated it was my first time making something from scratch I made it on Thanksgiving my whole family loved it and they were very disappointed on Christmas when I made something else it really is a hit and it's so easy to make and I bought all the ingredients to make it again"
"Excellent!! To the other reader that mentioned about the caramel layer on bottom when a cream cheese went down first. Mine ended up with a caramel layer on the bottom so, it must separate itself. It turned out looking exactly like the photo and tasted as good as it looked."