- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Spoon marmalade into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with pecans. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Separate biscuits into 20 pieces. Dip in butter, then roll in the brown sugar mixture. Arrange biscuits side by side with the narrow edge standing upright. Drizzle with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Orange Ring
"This is amazing! It is delicious and beautiful! I wish there was a picture to show how wonderful it looks. My family loves it! They've already asked for it again and I plan to make it for relatives that visit. I might reduce the amount of brown sugar just to make it better for us!"