Caramel-Mocha Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 quart dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- Chocolate curls
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange crackers in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in pecans. Pour over crackers; spread to cover crackers.
- 2. Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. Crush cracker mixture into coarse crumbs; sprinkle half into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with dulce de leche ice cream. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 4. Drizzle with ice cream topping and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until ice cream topping is set.
- 5. Spread with coffee ice cream; freeze. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in coffee liqueur. Spread over top of dessert. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- 6. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls. Yield: 20 servings.
1 piece (calculated without chocolate curls): 520 calories, 33g fat (17g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Caramel-Mocha Ice Cream Dessert
"Great recipe but very poor directions. If you follow them you end up with two pans of ingredients but it never tells you to put them together."