Caramel-Mocha Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 quart dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- Chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange crackers in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in pecans. Pour over crackers; spread to cover crackers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Crush cracker mixture into coarse crumbs; sprinkle half into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with dulce de leche ice cream. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until ice cream topping is set.
- Spread with coffee ice cream; freeze. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in coffee liqueur. Spread over top of dessert. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls. Yield: 20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Caramel-Mocha Ice Cream Dessert(1)
Sort By :
Great recipe but very poor directions. If you follow them you end up with two pans of ingredients but it never tells you to put them together.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mexican Dessert Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >