- 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 quart dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- Chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange crackers in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in pecans. Pour over crackers; spread to cover crackers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Crush cracker mixture into coarse crumbs; sprinkle half into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with dulce de leche ice cream. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until ice cream topping is set.
- Spread with coffee ice cream; freeze. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in coffee liqueur. Spread over top of dessert. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls. Yield: 20 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Caramel-Mocha Ice Cream Dessert
Sort By :
Great recipe but very poor directions. If you follow them you end up with two pans of ingredients but it never tells you to put them together.