Caramel Mixed Fruit Salad Recipe
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium pear, chopped
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Place fruits and walnuts in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Mixed Fruit Salad(2)
Sort By :
This was so good and refreshing! Great way to end a heavy meal!
This is a very good fruit salad. My husband and I really enjoyed it. It was very quick and easy to make. I used 3 different kinds of apples which made it even more colorful & delicious! I plan on making it again soon!