- 1 package (10 ounces) Rice Krispies
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- Place cereal in a shallow bowl; set aside. In a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, combine the milk, butter and caramels, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat.
- With a fork, quickly dip marshmallows into hot mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in cereal. Place on a foil-lined pan; chill for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel Marshmallow Delights
Sort By :
These are delicious! You need to keep heating up the caramel or it gets clumpy. This will definitely be one of the favorites this year.
I have made this recipe for years. In the past I've had the marshmallows melt a little and become harder to handle. If you put them in the freezer about 20 minutes before dipping in caramel mixture they don't melt as fast.
This is one of my favourite recipes and now my neices have taken it and are making it for their friends