Caramel Macchiato Floats Recipe
- 6 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups coffee ice cream
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream
- Whipped cream and caramel sundae syrup
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the first four ingredients. Divide ice cream among eight chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top. Garnish servings with whipped cream and sundae syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (calculated without whipped cream and sundae syrup) equals 498 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.