Caramel Macchiato Floats Recipe
“I made these creamy, caramel-flavored floats for a party, and everyone loved them!” —Melissa Heller, Santa Maria, California
- 6 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups coffee ice cream
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream
- Whipped cream and caramel sundae syrup
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the first four ingredients. Divide ice cream among eight chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top. Garnish servings with whipped cream and sundae syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 498 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Caramel Macchiato Floats
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2014
"A must do!!@"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC