Caramel Macchiato Floats
“I made these creamy, caramel-flavored floats for a party, and everyone loved them!” —Melissa Heller, Santa Maria, California
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 scoops coffee ice cream
- 8 scoops dulce de leche ice cream
- Whipped cream and caramel sundae syrup
- In a large pitcher, combine the first four ingredients. Divide ice
- cream among eight chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top.
- Garnish servings with whipped cream and sundae syrup. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without whipped cream and sundae syrup) equals 498 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.