VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups coffee ice cream
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream
- Whipped cream and caramel sundae syrup
- In a large pitcher, combine the first four ingredients. Divide ice cream among eight chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top. Garnish servings with whipped cream and sundae syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Macchiato Floats in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011, p52
Reviews forCaramel Macchiato Floats
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2014
"A must do!!@"