- 12 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil, letting foil extend over sides by 1 in.; lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Arrange graham crackers in prepared pan; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon butter mixture over marshmallows. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut. Bake 14-16 minutes or until browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Using foil, lift cookies out of pan. Cut into triangles; discard foil. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel Heavenlies
Sort By :
"A very rich dessert. My grandmother has had a recipe for something similar with graham crackers, the butter sauce and sliced almonds baked like this one that my family has always loved. This one is has the added coconut, marshmallows and cinnamon. I will make it again."
"These are easy and very yummy,,I always spray the foil with pam.They are always a hit"
"Good but real sweet cut into small sections. A little goes a long way!s came back to give more stars. It grew on me and I was sad it was gone, I'm making more. I did not like that it was sticky did not come out like a hard bar but was tasty"
"These were so good!! Made a pan before lunch and my husband & I couldn't stop with just one serving. A keeper for sure!!"