Havarti cheese is a wonderful dessert cheese and is made even better by pecans, caramel topping and apples. It is an elegant but simple dessert.—Tia Thomas, Mountain City, Tennessee
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 10 ounces Havarti cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 medium tart apples, cut into small wedges
- Place cheese in an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Bake at
- 375° for 5-7 minutes or until edges of cheese just begin to
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute pecans in butter until toasted.
- Drizzle caramel over cheese; sprinkle with pecans. Serve with apple
- wedges. Yield: 10 servings.