Caramel Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and cayenne; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, butter and dill. Place salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the glaze mixture over fillets. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Caramel Glazed Salmon(5)
Sort By :
Excellent recipe. I used grainy mustard. I also added 1tsp of maple syrup. I served a spinach salad with a raspberry dressing. Very nice. Janet
Used spicy brown mustard instead of Dijon because that is what I had on hand and only had about 1/3 teaspoon of dill. I still really enjoyed it and would like to make it again with the full amount of dill.
Excellent!!! I didn't have dill weed, but it was fantastic without it. You can taste the salmon, but it is wonderfully complementary of the sweet and tangy sauce. Great recipe!
We live in Alaska, so we eat a lot of salmon! This recipe was fantastic!! Great salmon flavor, and so easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >