- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and cayenne; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, butter and dill. Place salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the glaze mixture over fillets. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Caramel Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
We really enjoyed this salmon recipe. I used spicy brown mustard because I didn't have any Dijon mustard.
Good solid recipe. Always looking for ways to spruce up salmon which gets so dull, but it's so affordable!
Excellent recipe. I used grainy mustard. I also added 1tsp of maple syrup. I served a spinach salad with a raspberry dressing. Very nice. Janet
Used spicy brown mustard instead of Dijon because that is what I had on hand and only had about 1/3 teaspoon of dill. I still really enjoyed it and would like to make it again with the full amount of dill.