Caramel Fruit Dip
This creamy, melt-in-your-mouth dip, served with assorted fruits, makes a refreshing accompaniment to a holiday cheese tray. —Trish Gehlhar, Ypsilanti, North Dakota
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat
- in caramel topping until blended. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 56 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.